Monday, July 30, 2012

Curry Chicken in AMK

Okay I think the name of the stall is Tisu or Tisa. I'm not really sure. It is a malay stall and the food variety is alright (not great but alright).

The fried chicken wings are okay. So everything is really generic, so what's the point you might think? =P

This.





Okay...


it don't look like much.

The picture is arguably badly taken. Angle's bad, lighting is so so , state of the chicken is terrible and the rice looks mauled... (por por rice, I ended its misery real quick).

BUT.

The taste


is


heavenly.


...


Alright my sis would say its a little thin. But it is pretty close to the same dish at Rendevous at Clark Quay (it is really Loy Fatt or something like that but my dad keeps calling it Rendevous as it was at Rendevous Hotel for the longest time). So I can get my kicks here... Hooray.


There goes the diet.


Some other stuff. This is found in one of the foodpark coffeeshops. The previous owner, from parental lore, is someone called Ah Huang. The Hair Bee Hiang is pretty good, but has gotten a little worse over the years... Have fun looking for this stall =) Oh and the auntie does not call it curry chicken (and rightly so, it has a name y'know).

But! If you are as ignorant as me, just point. Else she will say they don't have curry chicken =)


True Story.







Labels: ,


Comments:
Hmm I saw this pretty late... pledged my blog... but I am having 2nd thoughts.. it seems scary to be monitored...

i closed the browser partway when I click the pledge button. So I hope it failed. But if it did'nt, let it be known that I do not wish to be part of SMP. I think I will be a memory of Singapore one way or the other, whether I like it or not, whether there is SMP or not. So its kinda redundent. Besides, we've got the waay waay back machine no?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia